- Many upcoming dates are booked through The Hive and Common Good.
- Private retreat in Charlotte, NC, May 10,11
- Private retreat in
Troy values that balance between weekly day-to-day work in Cincinnati as well outside speaking/performing/consulting work. Because of this, he sets aside seven weeks a year for speaking, performing music, and leading retreats. His pay scale varies based on how much advanced preparation and onsite facilitation is or is not required. Usual fees are as follows:
- Speaking or performing requiring flights or an overnight $1500/day + travel and meals
- Speaking/performing/consulting in Cincinnati region $150/hr + mileage reimbursement
- Facilitating 5 hour "Life as Art" retreat for your 6-12 member creative team: $1500
- Individual Spiritual Direction/Mindfulness Coaching: $60-100/hr sliding scale
- Troy does a select number of discount or pro bono events a year, usually determined months in advance.
- Troy is Director of The Hive: A Center for Contemplation, Art, and Action in Cincinnati, OH. Retreats at the Hive facilitated by he or his team can vary in price. Direct such inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
To help Troy consider your inquiry, please take 5 minutes to fill out the following booking survey and we'll get back with you in no time flat. Please send all other inquiries to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in Troy's work with your group! Our hope is to engage where we can be most valuable to your desired outcomes.