So I'll be in a number of places this week as part of the Wild Goose Festival 2013. I attended the maiden voyage of the WGF in 2011 helping some behind the scenes but mostly enjoying the party. This year I'm coming with my family. We'll be camping with old friends and new. I'll also be speaking and singing and consipring with other artists on several side projects.
As a get to know you to the many folks I hope to meet I'd like to give a couple exclusive WGF treats:
- Click here for a download of the intro and first chapter of Drawn In: A Creative Process for Artists, Activists, and Jesus Followers
- Visit troybronsink.bandcamp.com to get a free down load of previously unreleased song: Christ the Mystery, as well as a few other previously released numbers
If you're coming to the Goose here's where you can expect to find me:
- Thursday 3:30-5:30 at the Arts and Soul space building Tables out of pallets
- Friday 11:30-12:00 and 3:30-4:00 playing ont he Darkwood Brewery Stage and Emceeing some great acts between those sets
- Friday 5:30-6:30 grilling Korean BBQ and then reading from Drawn In with my friends Mike Stavlund and Micheal Toy at Community Cafe
- Saturday 10:50pm on the Mainstage singing a song with Ric Hordenski's all-star mashup
- I'm also colaborating with the gals who wrote Brim, on Flashmob Eucharist inviting everyone to share a table practice with others at 3pm each day. Here's more info on that one.
I look forward to seeing everyone there and if you're a new friend I met at the Goose please introduce yourself, I'd love to stay in touch.